Privacy and Cookies Policy
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name, title, phone number, email address, or mailing address.
In general, you can browse our website without giving us any personal information. We use analytics, to analyse traffic to this website in order to understand our customer's and visitor's needs and to continually improve our site for them. Analytics collects only anonymous, aggregate statistics. For example, we do not tie a specific visit to a specific IP address.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Asset Fusion may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition of all or a portion of a business of Asset Fusion or to (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Asset Fusion or this website; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Asset Fusion and this website; (3) enforce its agreements with you, or (4) act in urgent circumstances to protect personal safety or the public.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you have opted into receive marketing communications Asset Fusion will use your information to contact you by email newsletter to keep you informed of company and industry news.
TO STOP RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by:
• By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
• By using the contact form on this site
• By phone on 01256 637920
For customers, if you choose to stop marketing messages this will not stop relevant service communications (e.g. day-to-day running of your products and services).
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
Asset Fusion will only hold onto your information for as long as necessary. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows Asset Fusion or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access this website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics.
• ss_cid: 2 years, Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.
• ss_cvr: 2 years, Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.
• ss_cvisit: 30 minutes, Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.
• ss_cvt: 30 minutes, Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.
• ss_cpvisit: 2 years, Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.
• ss_cookieAllowed: 30 days, Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing Analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies.
• _ga 2 years Used to distinguish users.
• _gid 24 hours Used to distinguish users.
• _gat 1 minute Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
• AMP_TOKEN 30 seconds to 1 year Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Where can your find more information about cookies. You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
● AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
● Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
This website is owned and operated by Asset Fusion Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales at Companies House under registration number 10253478, and our office is at The Square, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EB.
You can contact us:
1. by post, using the postal address above;
2. using our website contact form – here;
3. by telephone, on 01256 637920; or
4. by email, using email@example.com